C/LTJG Quintero, Alejandro
The Operations Officer will support the battalion commander in all respects. The primary duties is to plan, schedule, and coordinate all unit activities and events. Specific responsibilities include:
- Coordinate & Schedule activities and events
- Ensure events happen accordingly
- Prepare and post Plan of the Week
- Coordinate with the administrative officer to ensure a minimum of conflicts in the scheduled units events.
- Ensure that the adequate files and records of field trip slips are maintained